Our experienced team of search engine optimization, internet marketing, web design professionals has a proven track record to make your company shine brightly on the internet. We can provide case studies with several groups on how we have increased their sales. Sometimes the increase has in the thousands (sometimes tens of thousands) of dollars. We take a very simple approach to your marketing. If any marketing company worth their salt will tell you that the website management, web design, marketing, and SEO all must all work together. Combining all 3 gives you the best results for your business.
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is actions to make a website perform better and rank higher on search engines like Yahoo, Bing, and Google. We provide internet marketing support, on-page optimization, and off-page optimization of a website.
On-page optimization is making sure that the text and graphics displayed are optimum for ranking higher on the search engines. Multiple details and specifications are involved with on-page search engine optimization.
Off-page optimization is how other places on the internet relate to your website. Off-page optimization is one of the primary governing factors in determining your website ranking. It also determines the type of internet traffic that you will receive. Off-page actions affect your visibility on Google, Yahoo, and Bing. It increases the chance for you to make a sale from the internet. When looking for a marketing company, you will find that we are one of the best in the business.
We specialize our efforts with small to medium size businesses (1-100 employees). We also work with small contractors. Many small contractors need to be seen more on the internet. Understanding all levels of business size helps us to contour an internet marketing plan. We understand the challenges and needs of a small business. We also understand what search results are necessary to help your business to grow. While working with our company, you will find a professional and friendly relationship. You will feel very comfortable working with us. As your business grows, we may change your online business marketing plan. We will ensure that all of your online marketing needs are met. We want to be your partner in the success of your company.
1. Plan Your Marketing Moves – Everyone should have a marketing plan. You know when your peak seasons are and when your company is going to perform best. The peak is the best time to strike with your efforts. If you don’t have a marketing plan, either sit down for a couple of hours and create one or work with your marketing agent. Your marketing company should have a plan in place. They should have a marketing plan for you if they are doing the job correctly. You should have a complete program. They should inform you of every major action they take. It is some of the best time spent on your company.
2. Get Listed – You should be listed in every watering hole in your local market that is available. The listings of your company should include Facebook, Yelp, Merchant Circle, Linkedin, and any telephone directory listings. It helps to get your site noticed. Having listing will get you noticed by visitors and search engines.
3. Great Web Design and Communications – Using the good website and content practices. your website should be mobile-friendly. The code should be optimized to perform the best on the search engines. The coding of your website should provide the visitor with a good experience.
4. Talk About Your Business – Every company should have a blog. A blog helps your marketing efforts in many ways. A blog is an area that your website can grow. Blogging will enhance your branding and increase sales of your products. You can discuss useful information that can help your visitors. Blogging will also help your brand while promoting your products. It will also make your website more visible on the internet.
5. Get Up and Begin – The first step in your marketing efforts is just to begin. Performing marketing techniques sometimes can be risky. Risk includes a marketing strategy that you learned from your cousin’s brother-in-law (not good). Start with a goal. Know your markets. However, it is always best to consult with someone that is an expert and knows the online business.
1. Be Useful with social media – Always offer useful information. Everyone wants to hear a better message than you have the best-tasting hot dogs in Nebraska in every single post.
2. Engage Your Visitors – Find things that will engage your visitors. Post photographs and local area events that will hold their attention. It will help keep them on your page. You can also (optionally) include things that are interesting behind the scenes at your office as well.
3. Speaking of Your Business – Include specials and events happening with your brand. Engage your customers with unique features of your products and discounts. Make your post look attractive and inviting.
4. Have Fun with Customers – Run contests for your fans or followers. Provide interesting and enjoyable contests that further promote your brand or product. Disclose a bit of trivia about your company or product offerings. Invite comments from visitors.
We provide high quality and affordable services for clients. We have vast experience in marketing. We will optimize your ability to have greater sales (conversion optimization). We are one of the most well respected and highly trusted web design, marketing, and advertising companies in the Omaha area.
If you have any questions regarding our search engine optimization services, or would like more information on how we can make your business grow by leveraging the internet, please fill out the contact form.
Call us at 402-813-4034 if you have any questions.