The first thing is to purchase your web hosting then think about these basic website elements mentioned below:
- The purpose is the website
- The colors do you want on the website
- The background you want for the website
- The Pictures you want on the website
- The information (text or content) you want on the website
Most websites have 3 areas on the front page. A header, a billboard, and the area below the billboard with information or choices of what you want the visitor to do.
Header: That’s the area usually with information about your company such as name and address.
Billboard: The area where you are trying to convey the primary message.
Below the Billboard: an area with more specific details about you or your company or navigation options with detailed explanations to each page.